950 mg of EPA and 725 mg of DHA per teaspoon
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health and reduce serum triglycerides in adults
- Helps support cognitive health and brain function
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age
- Uses proprietary NEO-3™ process to concentrate natural EPA/DHA triglyceride forms, for improved absorption1
- Delicious natural orange flavour
Super EFA Liquid provides 1675 mg of EPA and DHA per teaspoon serving, and has an EPA:DHA ratio of 1.3:1, which is ideal for helping to reduce serum triglyceride levels. In a placebo-controlled clinical trial of 312 healthy adults, daily supplementation with 1800 mg of EPA and DHA (in a 1.5:1 ratio) for 1 year reduced serum triglyceride levels by 16.5%.2
WHY CHOOSE GENESTRA FISH OILS:
Natural triglyceride form: NEO-3 and CRYO-3 processed fish oils contain NO ethyl esters (EPA and DHA bound to alcohol molecules) nor additional chemical processing.
Exclusive natural DHA/EPA enrichment process: enriches omega-3 yield, preserves triglyceride form, extracts toxic contaminants to virtually undetectable levels, delivers “”cleaner”” taste.
Independent batch testing: Surpasses international quality standards for: heavey metals (mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium); pesticides, various chlorinated phenolic products (PCBs); dioxins and furans; PCDDs and PDCFs.
Freshness: Prevents oxidation, maintains stability at time of manufacture and throughout shelf life.
Great taste: Less oily, exceptional freshness, brimming with natural fruit flavours to ensure no fishy smell or aftertaste!
Building sustainability: Compliance with ethical fishing organizations and regulated fishery partners.
1. Laidlaw M, Cockerlne CA, Rowe WJ. Lipids in Health and Disease. 2014; 13: 99
2. Sanders TAB et al. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2011; 94: 973-980