Concentrated triglyceride fish oil in a convenient softgel format
- Double-potency formula offering 475 mg of EPA and 325 mg of DHA per softgel
- Helps support cognitive and cardiovascular health, while reducing serum triglycerides
- In conjunction with conventional therapy, helps to reduce the pain of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in adults
Super EFA Forte Capsules offer a high-potency fish oil formula providing EPA and DHA in a bioavailable triglyceride form. Each exceptionally pure softgel offers 800 mg of EPA and DHA to support cognitive and cardiovascular health, as well as joint health in adults with RA. DHA is one of the most important omega-3 fatty acids in the brain, where it helps regulate membrane fluidity, the formation of synapses, and cytokine production. 1
Clinical research has demonstrated that DHA can support cognitive health, including episodic memory and learning in older adults. 2
DHA also helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age. EPA and DHA support cardiovascular health by promoting healthy lipid metabolism, heart rates, and platelet and endothelial function. 3
In conjunction with conventional therapy, EPA and DHA help reduce the pain of RA in adults. These omega-3 fatty acids have been clinically demonstrated to improve joint pain intensity, hand grip strength and measures of daily function in adults with RA, which may result from their ability to regulate immune cell activity and prostaglandin and leukotriene production.4 Triglyceride fish oils have also demonstrated greater bioavailability than ethyl esters in clinical research, with one study reporting a significantly higher increase in the omega-3 index after six months of supplementation than an identical dose of ethyl esters. 5,6
WHY CHOOSE GENESTRA FISH OILS:
Natural triglyceride form: NEO-3 and CRYO-3 processed fish oils contain NO ethyl esters (EPA and DHA bound to alcohol molecules) nor additional chemical processing.
Exclusive natural DHA/EPA enrichment process: enriches omega-3 yield, preserves triglyceride form, extracts toxic contaminants to virtually undetectable levels, delivers “”cleaner”” taste.
Independent batch testing: Surpasses international quality standards for: heavey metals (mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium); pesticides, various chlorinated phenolic products (PCBs); dioxins and furans; PCDDs and PDCFs.
Freshness: Prevents oxidation, maintains stability at time of manufacture and throughout shelf life.
Great taste: Less oily, exceptional freshness, brimming with natural fruit flavours to ensure no fishy smell or aftertaste!
Building sustainability: Compliance with ethical fishing organizations and regulated fishery partners.
1. Dyall, SC. Front Aging Neurosci. 2015; 7: 52.
2. Yurko-Mauro, K, et al. Alzheimers Dement. 2010; 6(6): 456-64.
3. Kris-Etherton, PM, Harris, WS, Appel, LJ, American Heart Association. Circulation. 2002; 106(21): 2747-57.
4. Berbert, AA, Kondo, CR, Almendra, CL, Matsuo, T, Dichi, I. [Abstract]. Nutrition. 2005; 21(2): 131-6.
5. Dyerberg, J, Madsen, P, Moller, JM, Aardestrup, I, Schmidt, EB. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2010; 83(3): 137-41.
6. Neubronner, J, Schuchardt, JP, Kressel, G, Merkel, M, von Schacky, C, Hahn, A. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2011; 65(2): 247-54.