Promotes mood health and supports rheumatoid arthritis pain reduction:
- Helps to promote a healthy mood balance in adults
- In conjunction with conventional therapy, helps to reduce the pain of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in adults
- Helps to reduce serum triglyceride levels and helps to maintain cardiovascular health in adults
- 1915 mg of EPA and 1005 mg of DHA per teaspoon
- Delicious natural orange flavour
Omega EFA Liquid is our most concentrated liquid EFA product, providing 1915 mg of EPA and 1005 mg of DHA per serving. This dosage and EPA:DHA ratio is consistent with the recommended daily dose for helping to promote a healthy mood balance in adults, and supplementation at this daily dosage range has been clinically shown to improve mood balance.1,2 Omega EFA also provides the recommended dosage of EPA and DHA for helping to reduce the pain of RA in adults, when used in conjunction with conventional therapy. In patients with RA, high-dose fish oil supplementation has been shown to significantly enhance acetaminophen’s primary pain-relieving mechanism of action, by increasing acetaminophen-dependent inhibition of cyclooxygenase (COX) enzymes.3
WHY CHOOSE GENESTRA FISH OILS:
Natural triglyceride form: NEO-3 and CRYO-3 processed fish oils contain NO ethyl esters (EPA and DHA bound to alcohol molecules) nor additional chemical processing.
Exclusive natural DHA/EPA enrichment process: enriches omega-3 yield, preserves triglyceride form, extracts toxic contaminants to virtually undetectable levels, delivers “”cleaner”” taste.
Independent batch testing: Surpasses international quality standards for: heavey metals (mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium); pesticides, various chlorinated phenolic products (PCBs); dioxins and furans; PCDDs and PDCFs.
Freshness: Prevents oxidation, maintains stability at time of manufacture and throughout shelf life.
Great taste: Less oily, exceptional freshness, brimming with natural fruit flavours to ensure no fishy smell or aftertaste!
Building sustainability: Compliance with ethical fishing organizations and regulated fishery partners.
1. Rondanelli M, Giacosa A, Pelucchi C, La Vecchia C, Montorfano G, Negroni M et al. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2010; 29(1): 55-64.
2. Freeman MP, Hibbeln JR, Silver M, Hirschberg AM, Wang B, Yule AM et al. 2011; 18(3): 279-284.
3. Caughey GE, James MJ, Proudman SM, Cleland LG. Complementary Therapies in Medicine. 2010; 18: 171-174.