800 mg of EFA per capsule:
- Provides 525 mg of EPA and 275 mg of DHA per capsule
- Helps support cognitive health and brain function
- Helps to maintain cardiovascular health and reduce serum triglycerides
- Helps promote a healthy mood balance
Omega 800 capsules contain a mixture of anchovy and sardine oils with an EPA to DHA ratio of 1.9:1, which is ideal for maintaining cardiovascular health and promoting a healthy mood balance. In a placebo-controlled clinical trial conducted on 68 healthy medical students, fish oil supplementation for 12 weeks significantly improved mood scores, and reduced serum levels of the pro-inflammatory cytokine interleukin-6 (IL-6).1
Promoting normal IL-6 levels may also help in the maintenance of cardiovascular health.2
WHY CHOOSE GENESTRA FISH OILS:
Natural triglyceride form: NEO-3 and CRYO-3 processed fish oils contain NO ethyl esters (EPA and DHA bound to alcohol molecules) nor additional chemical processing.
Exclusive natural DHA/EPA enrichment process: enriches omega-3 yield, preserves triglyceride form, extracts toxic contaminants to virtually undetectable levels, delivers “”cleaner”” taste.
Independent batch testing: Surpasses international quality standards for: heavey metals (mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium); pesticides, various chlorinated phenolic products (PCBs); dioxins and furans; PCDDs and PDCFs.
Freshness: Prevents oxidation, maintains stability at time of manufacture and throughout shelf life.
Great taste: Less oily, exceptional freshness, brimming with natural fruit flavours to ensure no fishy smell or aftertaste!
Building sustainability: Compliance with ethical fishing organizations and regulated fishery partners.
1. Kiecolt-Glaser JK, Belury MA, Andridge R, Malarkey WB, Glaser R. Brain Behav Immun. 2011; 25(8): 1725-173.
2. Yan AT, Yan RT, Cushman M, Redheuil A, Tracy RP, Arnett DK et al. insights from the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis. European Heart Journal. 2010; 31: 875-882.