Formulated by Dr. Samuel F. Yanuck, an internationally recognized immunologist leader and educator. This Balanced Immune is designed for foundational support for healthy immune response, bone health and antioxidant status.
Part of the PureResponse™ Immune Protocol for healthy immune balance and function:
- Contains a blend of resveratrol‚ enhanced-absorption curcumin‚ black ginger‚ broccoli‚ quercetin and vitamin D
- Supports healthy self-tissue response‚ cytokine balance‚ liver function‚ and cellular protection
- Promotes joint‚ gastrointestinal and thyroid function
- Supports immune balance and tissue integrity‚ in part by targeting the NLRPs (NOD-like receptor proteins) and NF-κB pathways to modulate cytokine production; NLRPs act as intracellular sensors to oxidative and environmental stressors
- Promotes numerous enzyme and gene transcription pathways including SIRT1 and Nrf2
- Promotes the health of joint‚ G.I. and thyroid tissue that is influenced by immunological factors
Balanced Immune is designed to support immune balance and tissue integrity‚ in part by targeting the NLRP and NF-κB pathways to modulate cytokine production. NLRP (NOD-like receptor proteins) act as intracellular sensors to oxidative and environmental stressors. Research suggests curcumin and vitamin D support healthy cellular response‚ in part by modulating this pathway. The formula also promotes numerous enzyme and gene transcription pathways targeting nutrient metabolism in the liver‚ detoxification‚ and cellular protection against oxidative stress. Black ginger and resveratrol promote healthy SIRT1 protein levels. SIRT1 supports cellular homeostasis‚ plays an important role in insulin secretion and glucose homeostasis‚ and affects glucose and lipid metabolism in the liver. In a double-blind‚ placebo-controlled‚ crossover study‚ 100 mg of Sirtmax® black ginger extract for seven weeks supported healthy glucose metabolism and weight management‚ while in vitro studies on its active constituents suggest a five-fold increase in SIRT1 activity compared to resveratrol. Sulforaphane and resveratrol support the activity of Nrf2‚ a transcription factor that supports cellular function by promoting cellular detoxification and protection against oxidative stress.
Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat and gluten; egg; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners; unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish, is clearly labeled. All two-piece capsules are hypoallergenic and vegetarian.